March 27, 2010

Instead of food

I can show you knitting! Yes I actually got some knitting time in last week and made a pair of slippers for myself. I used an odd ball from the stash - Cleckheaton GUSTO 10 (discontinued I think) in black.


It's a simple pattern by Dixie L Butler (sorry can't find a link now) I found years ago while blog trawling - a series of cables on the side of a rectangle and then sewn up the middle. Should keep the feeties warm this winter.

Ok maybe I am getting obsessed with food now but couldn't manage to leave this out - dark rye bread from the Oratia Farmers Market and some fresh honey! Alone with my hot smoked salmon purchase and fresh salad (and dressing using Earthbound's Honeygar) from the garden - we had the bestest dinner!

1 comment:

Fresh Tea : said...

happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear Jasmine,
happy birthday to you!