July 19, 2010

Local Goodies

So I don't have any pictures to blog with today, and I like a good picture post - it's probably the No. 1 priority for me following a blog. So I thought I would let you know about a couple of good local blogs I caught up on this morning instead of 'doing' my hair for work.

Spinning a Yarn - Jessicah's spinning is gorgeous. I just checked out her 2 and 4 ply silks and am loving the colours the silk fibre generates. I also like that she's doing home renov - at least someone is out there cos I sure ain't!!

Ruby in the Dust Dolls - Heleen is a fabric person for sure! I love her Dolls but REALLY love the notecards she just released. I like the photos of NZ she adds to the blog too.

A Little Vintage - I met Jennie at Crafternoon Tea this weekend and immediately wanted 10 dolls! I mean check out those berets, the necklaces, the ties! I got one of her zigzag measuring tape purses (show and tell once camera has batteries). She reminded me of how far the craft market scene has grown from when I tried doing markets 4 years ago!

Miss Millie - Millie always seems so busy and has heaps to post about eg. Camp Cupcake. And who wouldn't want a sock monkey!?

3 comments:

Jessicah said...

Aww, honoured to be included! Thanks :)

Ruby in the Dust said...

Gosh, me too :) Thanks so much... Come say hi at the Art and Craft Fair if you're going on Saturday!

Jasmine said...

that will learn you both for having such lovely stories to tell!